- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread mayonnaise on brioche buns and place face down on a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Mix together the 1855 Black Angus Beef ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Form burger patties by making two thin patties then putting the blue cheese crumbles evenly between and then form into one burger for even distribution of cheese. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into strips and toss with olive oil in a pan. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat until the onions have fully caramelized. Set aside.
- Put the brioche buns in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until they become golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Cook the burgers on the grill or in a skillet until desired internal temperature is reached.
- Toss the rinsed arugula in vinaigrette and cut the tomato to your desired thickness.
- Once the burgers are done cooking, set aside to rest for approximately 5-10 minutes. Add additional mayonnaise to the brioche buns, along with vinaigrette, arugula, tomato, burger patty, and caramelized onions. Enjoy!
Pro tip: These burgers are perfect to serve on game days!
Note: According to foodsafety.gov, the minimum safe internal temperature is 160°F for ground beef.
From 1855 Creator Sarah Faherty